FEE PAYMENT 2019-20
- For 1st year CET and COMED-K students apart from fee paid at KEA/COMED- K, College, Other fee, University related fee to be paid at the time of admission.
- 1st year Management Quota students have to pay fee as notified at the time of admission.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students of all Quota/Branches have to pay tuition and college fee within 1st week of start of odd semester. One week time is given to pay fee withpenalty.
- After the last date (with penalty), students are not considered to attend classes.
- Any other fee towards VTU exams to be paid as and when it is announced within due date.
- All the fee payment to the college to be made through challan at Canara Bank, JNNCE Campus, Shivamogga Only (Cash, DD, through Can feecounter – net banking). And option to make payment through online RTGS/NEFT transfer is possible (subject to realization/ confirmation from the College)
Payment Mode: -You can also pay fee through online using Preferably Net Banking.
Following is the step-by-step process for Online Fee Payment:
- Visit website :https://canbankfeecounter.com/Home.html
- On the main menu select ‘Student/Parent Login’option
- Select the proper ‘School/College’ from dropdown
- Confirm your Admission Number before Fee Payment in Fee Counter Login.
- Enter your Admission Number as ‘Registration No.’ And also as password in appropriate Box.
- Use your Registration Number as your User ID and Password for fee payments.
- Enter your mobile Number/Name/E-mail ID/Course/Department and Semester as required for payment Confirmation process.
- Confirm the correct fee amount as communicated/Circulated by the Institution.
- Click on ‘PROCESS’ -> ‘MAKE PAYMENT’ ->‘PAY NOW’ -> ‘SELECT NETBANKING’
- After successful payment you will be able to download the Fee Challan/ Receipts and mail confirmation to the respective email ID from canbank fee counter. Keep the printout for further reference.
- If you face any issues in paying your fee, you can contact us via email:email@example.com