1. Meritorious Awards
The Management – National Education Society is encouraging meritorious students byinstituting Cash Awards for excelling in the University examinations. These awards are based on the aggregate score in the academic year as follows.
- Cash Award of Rs. 25,000/ for securing SGPA of 9.5 and above
- Cash Award of Rs. 5,000/ for securing SGPA of 9.0 to 9.5
- Cash Award of Rs. 1000/ for securing SGPA of 8.5 to 8.99
For students securing CET rank less than 1000 will receive cash award of Rs. 10000. The studentwill receive this for next three years if the student maintains top 5 positions in the consecutivenext three years.
Also, Students representing VTU in sports are awarded with a cash award of Rs. 2000/ for their achievement in sports.
These cash awards will be distributed to meritorious students during Annual Day Celebration –JANVEY.
For Meritorius Cash Awards 2018-19 Click here
For Meritorius Cash Awards 2017-18 Click here
For Meritorius Cash Awards 2016-17 Click here
2. Distinguished Outgoing Student Award 2019
The Distinguished Outgoing Student Awards are presented annually by the Institute and is instituted by Dr.H.R.Mahadevaswamy, Principal, JNNCE, Shimogga. Each awardee will be given cash of Rs.1000/‐.
Will receive the nominations for the Distinguished Outgoing Student Awards.Call for nominations will be circulated every year. The selection is done by a committee appointed by the Principal. The awards are presented during“GrandauntsDay” held around mid‐May each year. The nominations are received under the following categories:
For Graduands Day awards Click here
3. Special Awards
These awards will be distributed during Annual Day Celebration –
• Prashant Memorial Award: This award is constituted by the parents of Mr. Prashanth,
Alumni of M.Tech (Design) in the name of Mr. Prashanth. This will be awarded to the Best outgoing student of M.Tech(Design).
• Partha Sarathi Award: This award will be given to Best Outgoing Civil Engg student.
• Best outgoing Student Award: This award is given to the Best Outgoing student of every department. The nominations are taken from the department. The selection based on the all‐round performance of the students.
• Best Outgoing Student – Cultural Events
• Best Outgoing NSS Volunteer
• Best Outgoing Sports Person
• Best Achiever – Cultural Events
• Best Achiever Sports