( We are in the process of establishing JNNCE Research Park with the objective of pursuing research in niche and cutting edge technologies and science)
The primary academic activities of the Institute are conducted by Departments and Research Centers. Research Park establishment is need of the day to enhance and facilitate disciplinary and interdisciplinary research collaboration, knowledge transfer, enhancement of research networking capacity, research infrastructure and commercialization of technologies. This Research Park contributes to the Institute’s strategic educational and research vision & support synergies between research, teaching and learning.
- To promote invention based research and innovation culture among faculty and students to develop solutions and technologies addressing societal problems.
- Guide research scholars in the advanced research areas catering to societal needs.
Undertake research & innovation projects in collaboration with industry
- Inspire students to take up research oriented projects.
- Transfer of research outcome for the benefit of society
- Funding for Research Park through internal and external sources
- Facilitate the development of new research initiatives beyond traditional disciplinary boundaries
- Creation of interdisciplinary research centres or programs
- Focus on scholarly activity and intellectual creativity
- Creating intellectual environment that brings people together to solve societal problems
- Nano Technology
- Quantum Computing
- Agricultural Engineering
- Renewable energy
- Waste to wealth technologies
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Construction Materials